Your eyes, ears, and hands in the region.
Temporary Export Management
We understand the difficulties of international communication. Bombarded with emails, day-to-day issues, and a barrage of news, it’s very difficult to keep the potential client’s attention, navigate pressure points and close a deal. Our approach differs in that we are local, we contact the organizations holistically and access the various levels of decision making. Each product is different, and the need of the client can vary internally. We focus on tackling each department’s concern individually to make market access easy and fast.
Business Development & Representation
Market Analysis, Optimization of logistics and supply chain
Interface with local service providers, standardization, and documentation
The Middle East, and the GCC countries, in particular, have developed a highly vertically integrated distribution channel. Traditional figures such as Importer, Distributor, Retailer, have converged into a single institution that aggregates a product mix they integrate throughout their client base.
After 15 years of helping companies navigate a variety of sectors and segments, we have mastered the strategies, gotten to know the players, understood regulations and standards, and archived the knowledge to enter this market while avoiding mistakes. With our help, your company can get an immediate overview of the current market situation in your sector. Get up to speed and devise a tested Go-To-Market strategy that is sure to return results in the least amount of time.
- Define the Unique Selling Point that is consistent with both the product and the local market requirements
- Enforce sales price structure and distribution margins throughout the channel
- React to changing market forces
- Aid in defining local marketing strategy, localized website/sales materials
- Distributor selection per product line and per market segment
- Evaluate Exhibition participations by reach, coverage, and market situation
- Stay abreast of Government policy to take advantages of the changes and opportunities these create
- Maintain a pipeline of published public and private tenders that contain your product line both as primary, as well as ancillary
- Keep track of infrastructure developments and contract awards for direct access to new sales stream
- Definition of ABC product mix as per market requirements
- Work to capacitate local service providers to handle maintenance, warranty, and spare part stock (if required)
- Localization of service agreements in accordance with local laws and regulations
Path to local branch
While most start with direct sales to the region, there will come a time when establishing a local branch office may make sense. With our expertise, we can help you decide when is the right time, and what are the associated costs.
Local Banking facilities for collections and disbursements
Opening a local bank account can be a game-changer. Allowing the transfer of funds locally grants access to shipment consolidation, smaller clients, atomized project requirements, and a more flexible and varied product mix.
Additionally, it offers the possibility of accessing local payment insurance, different shipment, and logistics formats, as well as payments to local service providers.
We can assist you in getting a local bank account even without establishing a local company.